Tuesday, December 15, 2009

MANAGING AGENCY

{WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF AFRO-HOP BEAT / RnB / HIP HOP WITH DENZYL AMBE}

DENZYL AMBE , THE NEW SENSATION ON THE AFRICAN MUSIC SCENE

COMING SOON ...

MANAGING AGENCY :


Barthson Global Communications LLC (BGC)

1134 Mira Mar Avenue #1
Long Beach, CA 90804
USA

TEL: 1-888-242-1315
MANAGER DIRECT LINE: 1-562-912-3191
URL: www.barthson.biz
EMAIL: manager@barthson.biz

===================================

New Year Wish

My Happy New Year wish for you
Is for your best year yet,
A year where life is peaceful,
And what you want, you get.
A year in which you cherish
The past year’s memories,
And live your life each new day,
Full of bright expectancies.
I wish for you a holiday
With happiness galore;
And when it’s done, I wish you
Happy New Year, and many more.



Another year, another chance
To start our lives anew;
This time we’ll leap old barriers
To have a real breakthrough.
We’ll take one little step
And then we’ll take one more,
Our unlimited potential
We’ll totally explore.
We’ll show off all our talents
Everyone will be inspired;
(Whew! While I’m writing this,
I’m getting very tired.)


Each year I resolve with the strongest intent
To be better this year than the last.
And I work very hard; the rules hardly get bent,
But this discipline gets old so fast!
But with this new year I just know I’ll win out,
Just watch how I do and you’ll see!
I’m not going to have yet another blowout;
I’ll be good as I know I can be.
But, if wicked things beckon, and I’m not so strong,
If I weaken and fall on my ast,
I’ll be thankful again that you’ll help me along
As you have during all new years past.
I’m so grateful that you’re my (title)! Happy New Year!



In the New Year,
we wish you the best year you’ve ever had,
and that each New Year
will be better than the last.
May you realize your fondest dreams
and take time to recognize and enjoy
each and every blessing.
Happy New Year,
And many more!



The New Year’s rolling in;
We’re planning quite a bash.
We need to have you here.
So it will be a smash!
We really want to see you;
We hope that you can make it.
So help us make our party fun,
Or we might have to fake it!
Just bring your awesome self (or "selves")
And what you want to drink.
And we’ll provide the other stuff,
Including the kitchen sink!
When you let us know you’ll come,
We’ll smile and shout "Whoopee!"
So sit right down and phone us
With your kind R.S.V.P!



The new year is coming; the party is near.
I’m sure looking forward to lots of good cheer.
I’ll be all dressed up in my snazziest best,
So I won’t disappear in the crowd like the rest.
I rap on the door and it opens to screams;
There are several guys hanging from high ceiling beams.
The guy in the lampshade looks ready to go,
As the girl on his shoulders shouts, "Giddyup Joe!"
I walk right on in to be one of the throng,
And they yell out my name while they bang a brass gong.
We laugh and we frolic, we dance and we sing,
(Is that my grandmother out there on the swing?)
This party is great, and the New Year looks bright.
Well, that’s how I dreamed it, while sleeping last night.
I’m thinking about you and wish you were here,
So I’m sending this poem to say Happy New Year!



Happy New Year Song

Happy New Year, Happy New Year,
Family, friends and colleagues, too.
May this new year be your best yet,
Happiness the whole year through.
Let’s all join to lift our glasses
In a toast to everyone.
To the old year now behind us,


New Years Prayer


Dear Lord,
In the new year, we pray
that You will guide us each new day
in paths that are pleasing to You.
Lord, the new year gives us another chance
to rededicate our lives to You,
to study Your Word
so that we know right from wrong
and to act in accordance with Your commands.
Thank You for the sense of
direction, purpose and peace we get
from aligning our lives with Your Holy will.
We pray for the strength and the will to obey You
each and every day of the new year,
and when we fail, we pray for Your mercy,
Your compassion, Your grace and Your love.
Help us in the new year to be Your faithful servants.
In Jesus’ name we pray, Amen.
To the new year, just begun.
We’ll give up all bad habits;
We’ll read and learn a lot,
All our goals will be accomplished,
Sigh...or maybe not.

Oh well, Happy New Year anyway!



No comments:

Post a Comment